My Mission

Welcome to my blog. While I am likely to spout off just about anything that comes to mind I should tell you the real purpose of my writing here. I am refocusing on myself and my body. I intend to eat better (and less) and to exercise consistantly. So if I'm not working out or if I eat crap- yell at me, encourage me. I promise to be honest on here.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Take two!

Today is five days before Christmas. A stupid day to start a diet but I'm doing it anyway. My husband and I are going at this together. We are fat together and we are going to be skinny together. We bought a food scale yesterday and I dusted off the bathroom scale the other day. I am cooking a healthy, vegetable heavy dinner tonight. I think that we are well on our way.

I'd like to appologise to my parents and to my in laws. See, they are coming to our home on Christmas. I fear that there will be an abundance of healthy food and perhaps a shortage of junk. Maybe I'll tell them that my new, bland menu is a gift of health for them this Christmas. Think they'd buy it? No, me either. Oh well.

So, my goal is to lose 160 pounds. I am NOT going to tell you how much I currenly weigh. Howwever, since I am trying to lose the weight of an entire person it is clear that I am far too fat! That's ok though- I've got this covered. I think I am ready for this.

So if you see me eating cake or cookies or pie or pastries or...... man- this is tough already!!! Well anyway, no junk for me. Or maybe just a little bite. That's it. I figure that if I start now I'll be a pro by the time New Year's resolutions begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment